This is where it happens. Your idea evolves into artwork then into a computer program so the embroidery machine knows all the right places to put a needle and finally your apparel goes into the embroidery machine for its own personal embellishment.
We use Brother embroidery equipment. Brother has been a leader in embroidery and sewing technology for over 70 years. For us there is no choice but to use the best equipment to make sure we get the best result for you. Because after it is all said and done the only thing that really counts is the result.
Today’s embroidery is a very versatile art form. Almost anything can be embroidered on almost anything. A quality embroidered item just looks rich and better than the item would look by itself. Just think about your item with your logo on it. Looks good doesn’t it? We can help you make that vision a reality.
The following are just some of the ideas for embroidery:
- Polo shirts or denim button-downs, T-shirts, or ties bearing a â€¨company logo
- Team names embroidered or printed on children or adult jackets, shirts, athletic bags, towels, and headbands
- Baseball caps with locations, places, or events
- Baby gifts, such as personalized clothing, blankets and bibs
- Personalized gifts, including monogrammed towels and shirts
- Sweatshirts, robes, napkins, quilts, and more
- Pet items, such as collars, blankets, and sweaters